Ideas House Marketing Communications Limited
Account Manager Needed.
We are looking for experienced Account Managers to join our team. This individual must have excellent client relationships skills and must be available to join immediately.
Please send all CVs to Hr@ideashouseng.com
E T Consultant, Communications
Job #: req23325
Term Duration: 1 year 0 months
Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Required Language(s): English
Closing Date: 7/14/2023 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2022, IFC committed a record $32.8 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of global compounding crises. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
We are looking to hire an ET Consultant, Communications to work in the Regional Communications Unit of IFC to implement our communications strategy and content development in Central Africa, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone with flexibility to support other countries/sub-regions as needed.
The Regional Communications Unit coordinates the communications network across the regions where IFC operates. The network’s objectives include supporting IFC’s operations, strengthening IFC’s brand and communicating its development impact to internal and external clients to demonstrate that IFC is the premier development institution focused on the private sector. It promotes IFC’s thought leadership and a better understanding of the key role of private sector in development, as well as managing reputational risks around IFC’s investments and policies.
The position will be based in Lagos, Nigeria and reports to the Africa Communications Lead based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Duties and Accountabilities:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced communications professional to implement the communications strategy for IFC in Central Africa, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone. The successful candidate will have a solid background in communications, preferably with experience in Africa, and will help to devise and implement strategies that position IFC as the leading international development finance organization for the private sector.
Specific work areas include the following:
• Advice: Serves as a trusted advisor on communications to IFC management and staff implementing IFC’s operations strategy in Central Africa, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone. Provides guidance on internal and external communications, reputational risk management, partnerships and stakeholder engagement, and implements the communications strategy in the sub-region.
• Products: Conceptualizes and supervises the preparation, production and dissemination of communication products (e.g., feature stories, news releases, op-eds, blog posts, speeches, presentations, briefing notes, online and social media content, etc.) and thought leadership for the department. Writes and/or oversees preparation of high-profile speeches, talking points, op-eds, and presentations, as well as client-facing collateral and internal staff engagement content.
• Networks: Initiates effective professional relationships with key external and/or internal constituencies (e.g., the media, civil society, academia, businesses, government agencies, influencers, World Bank Group colleagues, etc.).
• Events: Oversees planning, coordination, and logistics, often across multiple teams, for IFC-organized conferences and seminars, executive missions and speeches, public or broadcast appearances, press briefings, and other communications-related activities involving external and/or internal audiences.
• Risk management: Supports risk identification and mitigation activities in the context of regional and operational communication interventions; advises specific internal and external stakeholders; and provides political economy analysis for relevant countries. Focus includes current events, public opinion, social or political issues, and other external or internal developments related to Central Africa, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
• Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Political Science, International Relations, Public Affairs, Marketing, Business/Finance with 8 or more years’ experience in corporate communications, international relations, public affairs, political science, or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. In addition, a degree in Business Administration and/or working experience in Investment Operations will be valued.
• Strong knowledge and experience working across in markets in Africa and the private sector a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage relationships with senior industry colleagues and content experts and contribute to strategy development.
• Proven ability to capture trends, case studies and innovations in communications products in a compelling, easy-to-understand manner.
• Proven ability to think strategically and rapidly analyze diverse information from varied sources and an ability to learn, adapt, and to be innovative as new communications challenges arise.
• Self-motivated, creative, excellent organizational skills, proven ability to perform multiple tasks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to work in a team environment.
• Excellent English skills including writing and editing skills.
• Understanding of multilateral development institutions, including the World Bank Group, its policies and operations; understanding of current development topics and issues.
• WBG Core Competencies for all staff: Client orientation; Drive for results; Teamwork of collaboration and inclusion; Knowledge, Learning and communication; and Business judgment and analytical decision-making
• The candidate should be available to travel widely across the Africa, including in difficult markets where security risks may prevail.
World Bank Group Core Competencies
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Learn more about working at the World Bank and IFC, including our values and inspiring stories.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager (Oil & Gas)
Location: Lagos State
Salary Range N600,000–N800,000 monthly
The Candidate will build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Creating, developing and identifying digital marketing strategies & opportunity to grow sales and drive traffic to our website and social media platforms.
2. Plan and oversee the execution of all digital marketing initiatives, including email marketing, payper-click (PPC) advertising, and social media marketing etc.
3. Ensure all digital marketing deliverables and contents are in compliance with our brand strategy & relevant Standard Operating Manuals.
4. Monitoring the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
5. Achieving all set KPIs vis-a-vis Return on investment (ROI) for Digital Marketing activities
6. Keeping tracks of, and utilizing latest trends, new platforms, best practices, and technologies in the chemical & energy sector to develop brand visibility and grow sales.
7. Prepare contents and manage the digital marketing channels.
8. Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports for management reviews.
9. Plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, bulk SMS, social media and display advertising campaigns.
10. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
11. Conduct research and interviews of industry professionals to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and incorporate their views in blog posts.
12. Build and maintain an inbound marketing plan for the company.
13. Generating quality and convertible or commercial leads for the sales team.
14. Manage and oversee the digital marketing budget
15. Research and forecast future sales and online performance trends
16. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
17. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
18. Ensure that digital marketing contents have keywords and trending topics to drive traffic to the website
19. Carry out graphics design when needed.
20. Performing other work-related duties as assigned by management.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Candidates should possess an HND/Degree in marketing and any relevant discipline
Minimum of 5 years’experience in growth marketing or digital Marketing
Experience with Google analytics, web analytics, SEO/SEM, HTML & CSS, UX /UI along with strong knowledge of email and social media (LinkedIn etc.) marketing tools.
Should have a proven track record of running successful growth campaigns
Should have excellent verbal/oral communication and presentation skills.
Should have managed marketing for B2B brands or businesses in the past
Should have the ability to work in high-energy, fast paced cross functional teams.
Should have high EQ, an entrepreneurial bent of mind, strong business acumen, good network, can commit and take ownership.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Must be strategic, possess strong attention to detail, demonstrate good communication skills.
Candidates are required to submit sample or links to their work portfolio.
Send CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject