Salary Range: 3m-4m
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency on Social Media platforms.
• Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube and LinkedIn.
• Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Hootsuite, Awario, Meltwater, Google Analytics and others.
• Develop and expand the platform community with engagement and outreach efforts.
• Track analytics and create reports detailing successes or otherwise of media communication campaigns.
• First Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines.
• Professional certifications, such as Institute of Mass Communication and Information Management of Nigeria (IMIM), etc. is an added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years’ job and industry-relevant experience
• Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage.
• Nature of Work: Day and Onsite Please forward CVs of qualified candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as the subject of your mail.