PR Communications Manager
Cubesquare Concepts projects Limited Lekki
Salary ₦500,000 a month
Job Type Full-time
Full Job Description
Ensure prompt and accurate handling of the company’s clients accounts and day to day media/communications related enquiries.
Oversee the implementation of public relations and strategic communications for all clients
Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and other relevant parties in multiple types of media outlets
Provide internal and external public relations support for all relevant stakeholders
Create style guides and brand voice outlines for all public relations, marketing, advertising and other vital departments
Perform public relations research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies
Prepare and manage the company’s communication monthly/quarterly budget as required.
– First degree from a reputable university in communications or any relevant field
– A minimum of 6 years of experience in PR and strategic communications
– Solid experience in communications, PR, or advertising agencies
– Excellent communications skills
– Superior leadership skills
– Good networking and account management abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₦500,000.00 per month
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 4 days ago
Media & Communications Consultant, Africa Region
How to apply:
Please send your expression of interest (two page maximum) and CV or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail your experience relevant to the position, your day rate, and expected days needed to meet the deliverables. In sending through your application, please include any examples of work which demonstrate your suitability for the role. Final deadline for expressions of interest: Monday 29 May.
We are open to applications from either an individual consultant or an agency.
Please direct any questions to Project Manager, Davine: DMinayo@consint.org.
About the role:
We are seeking a communications expert in the African region, highly competent and with a track record of securing media coverage in the region. They would have a good grasp of the media landscape in focus countries (Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Mali, Niger, and Nigeria) and ideally be based in one of these countries with fluent English and fluent or advanced French skills. They should have good knowledge of regional and national political contexts.
The consultant would lead on delivery of the project activity ‘building demand for action through media outreach and consumer campaigns’, working together with our project manager based in East Africa, our Head of Communications and Membership and our Members in West Africa and across the continent. The project runs until January 2024.
The consultant will need to both ‘do’ and ‘advise/guide’. They should be adept at translating compelling information into engaging copy for press and have good media links and know-how on press pitching. They will be experienced in working with organisations on media and/or communications capacity building and developing strategies for media campaigns.
Coordinator, Partnerships & Engagement
Specialist, Finance Processing, Analysis And Reporting
Specialist, Digital Consumer Rights
Specialist, Project And Research
Lead, Communications – Content
Babcock University has urgent vacancy in the Department of Agriculture & Industrial Technology
(a) Higher National Diploma (HND) in Animal Production and Health or BSc in Animal Science.
(b) At least 3years’ experience.
Interested candidates should send their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other credentials to:
Human Resources Department,
Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State
All applications must be received at Human Resources Department Office or via email to email@example.com not later than May 17, 2023.
Human Resources Department
Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State
HEC Rcruit Lagos
Apply on LinkedIn Nigeria
18 hours ago
Assist the pharmacy team in processing and dispensing prescription medications accurately and efficiently. Handle prescription intake, ensuring all necessary information is collected and entered into the pharmacy system. Help maintain and update patient profiles and medication records in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Prepare and label medications according to prescription instructions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
Perform inventory management tasks, including stock monitoring, ordering, and organizing medications and supplies. Assist in medication compounding and preparation of sterile products following established protocols and guidelines. Maintain a clean and organized work environment, including the proper storage and disposal of medications. Provide exceptional customer service by addressing patient inquiries, resolving issues, and offering appropriate healthcare advice. Collaborate with the pharmacy team to support medication therapy management programs…
Customer Service Executive Intern
3 hours ago
• We are hiring a Customer Service Executive with excellent communication skills and a great work ethic to manage customer request and complaints ensuring they receive stress-free services/support and all their needs are met timely.
• To be successful in this role, you should be customer-focused, detail-oriented, and efficient.
• You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
• Ability to meet set targets and performance standards.
• Clear and respectful communication.
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, follow up on customer order and send report.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• Take the extra mile to engage customers.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Update database and give report.
• Work with sales team by…
Typical Pay for this Type of Work
Based on local employers