Great Ife Alumni Association
Dallas Branch, USA
Scholarship opportunity for qualified students of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Paid tuition and stipend for the academic year.
Applications are being accepted through this link.
Application closing date: August 2023
Exception do apply.
Please follow our application instructions diligently.
Corporate Communications Manager
Brit Property Nig Ltd,Lekki
Job Type: Full-time
Bachelors degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or relevant field.
5-7 years in Media, Brand building and Corporate Communications.
Prior experience in managing a media team (Content creators, Digital marketers, Graphic Designers, Videographers/Photographers).
Ability to provide quality value added services in all aspects of Individual and Corporate Branding, ICT and Business Development.
Promote a positive image of the company to members of the public through professional standards of presentation and advisory services.
Manage the services provided by the Corporate team and ensuring improved service delivery and performance.
Must be Social media and Tech Savvy.
Ensure compliance with relevant legislation associated with Corporate areas of responsibility.
Should reside within Lekki-Ajah environs for proximity.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lekki: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Do you have experience managing a team of Gen Zs?
Experience: Corporate Branding: 4 years (Required)
Social media management: 4 years (Required)
Application Deadline: 21/06/2023 Click this link.
Brand and Communications Officer
Credit Registry Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria On-site
Skills: Social Media Strategy, Social Media Content Creation, +8 more
About the job
We are looking for a highly creative Branding and Communications Officer with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. The Branding and Communications Associate will plan strategies and campaigns to promote the company’s image, produce high-quality content and communications as well as design social media strategies to achieve our corporate goals.
As our Branding and Communications Officer, your duties include but are not limited to the following;
• Plan publicity strategies and campaigns to promote the company’s brand image
• Organize and attend promotional events such as press conferences, exhibitions, tours, etc
• Write and produce presentations, keynote speeches, and press releases
• Seek opportunities for partnerships, awards and recognition
• Track media coverage and industry trends
• Address inquiries from customers, media, and other stakeholders
• Collaborate and maintain good relationships with agencies and other vendor partners
• Submit Public Relations report to management
Social Media Strategy
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Research on industry-related topics
• Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides
• Develop content and post bi-monthly blog articles
• Develop monthly social media content calendar
• Write engaging copy in order to attract potential consumers, build brand loyalty and brand love
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in existing content and recommend new topics
• Stay up to date on industry trends to support content development
• Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in digital marketing
• Highly creative individual
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Advanced research skill
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
• Understanding of search engine optimization best practices
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
• Keen eye for details
BSc/BA in Public Relations, Mass Communications, or a related field.
Interested and Qualified candidates should send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject- Application for Branding and Communications Officer
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Industry: Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time